US headquartered FlightSafety International is looking to hire a Center Manager for its Savannah, GA, United States location. The Simulator Training Center has training capabilities for Gulfstream G280, G450, G550, G650 and G500/G600 aircraft. Please see the job post below;
“Purpose of Position:
- Maintain an on-going commitment to the promotion of FlightSafety International’s image as the factory designated training organization.
- For Lead Learning Centers: Ensure that Lead Learning Center responsibilities are provided to the appropriate Satellite Learning Center(s).
- For Satellite Learning Centers: Ensure that proper coordination and communication with the Lead Learning Center is established and maintained.
- Ten (10) years of related experience.
- Five + (5) years of management experience.
- Aviation related experience in management, marketing and/or administration of technical training, highly desirable.
- Experience related to operating and/or managing a small business or corporate cost center, desired.
- Plan, direct and organize Center’s activities to ensure FlightSafety International’s overall goals and objectives are achieved while providing Customers with a quality training experience.
- Seek new ways to improve Learning Center Operations, quality of training products and Learning Center profitability on a continuous basis.
- Establish quality objectives at the Learning Center that are in support of, and consistent with, the quality objectives established for Operations.
- Prepare the Center’s Business Action Plan (BAP) and updates.
- Exercise sound cost control measures.
- Analyze and justify new training equipment, capital improvements, and personnel resources.
Teamwork – Internal and External Activities:
- Establish and maintain a ‘Customer oriented’ business relationship with each Customer (company, client, vendor, aircraft manufacturer, etc.) impacting FlightSafety International’s business served at the Center.
- Communicate to Center teammates the importance of meeting Customer, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Disseminate the quality policy throughout the Center.
- Coordinate with the aircraft manufacturer(s) to ensure compliance with the respective training Service Agreement(s) while promoting and maintaining a spirit of teamwork and business partnership, where applicable.
- Interact with the Director of Regulatory Affairs, as necessary. Examples of interaction include, but are not limited to, identification of nonconforming training, regulatory self-disclosures, changes in Center Manager or Director of QMS/Quality Control (DOQ/QC), additions/deletions of training programs, identification of nonconformities that are regulatory in nature, etc.
- Interact with other management level personnel, i.e. Center Management Team, Functional Directors, other Center Managers, Corporate Management, etc.
- Coordinate support of simulators and other Flight Training Devices (FTDs) with the Supervisor of Flight Training Devices and the Simulation Systems Division (SSD).
- Coordinate courseware development in conjunction with Company guidelines and with the cooperation of the Courseware Support Functional Group.
- Initiate marketing and sales activities, in conjunction with Company guidelines, and with the cooperation of the Marketing Functional Group.
- Provide pertinent data and information to Operations personnel.
- Monitor and maintain Monthly Salary Management Report; report discrepancies, if any, to Salary Administration.
- Ensure that Learning Center Management Reviews are completed.
- Ensure the availability of resources necessary to implement and sustain the QMS including but not limited to the Preventative Action and Corrective Action processes.
- Ensure that the Quality Management System (QMS) is used to encourage continual improvement and compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Organize, direct the preparation of, and originate reports, proposals, bids, letters to Customers, and other written communication, as necessary.
- Utilize the SAP computer system to locate appropriate data concerning Customers, Instructors, training schedules, prospects, receivables, payables, and other data pertinent to the operation of the Center.
- Mentoring/Managerial Activities: Monitor and direct the management of expenditures associated with the Manager’s Fund.
- Monitor and approve Performance Appraisal preparations and appropriate merit increases for other supervisors on a timely basis.
- Appoint Center teammates to the Learning Center Quality Team.
- Interview prospective employees, evaluate and recommend employment.
- Provide project direction(s), set priorities and monitor staff achievement.
- Direct and/or facilitate departmental staff meetings and oversee distribution of meeting minutes to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate and manage department staffing levels with approval from the V.P of Operations and/or the Regional Operations.”
To apply for the role please use this link or contact FlightSafety International directly.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Click Here to see the Full/Original Article